Tiered Maxi Dress with Belt
Our # 1 selling dress & customer favorite. The tiered maxi dress – perfectly lightweight, comfortable and versatile enough to wear anywhere!
Outfit ideas: Add one of our woven blazer and heels/flats, perfect dress for your special occasions, pop on sneakers and a hat for a casual look.
Layer over with boots and a jacket for fall
Layer with a sweater to extend to chilly days.
- Cotton Viscose Surplus fabric
- Matching Fabric Belt included and is optional to wear (no belt loops)
- Lightweight Fabric with Drape
- 2 Front Tier Layers
- 3 Tiered Side Panels to add shape
- Back Elastic Top Hem for added comfort
- Machine wash/Hang Dry *see care tab
- 3-tiered side panels for shape
- Side Pockets
- Available in 2 NEW colors 2023. Both Viscose Dark Teal and Tropical Print
- Models shown wearing size S (Dark Teal) and size L (Tropical)
- Limited Run with NO Backorders
Available in sizes XS-3X (see sizing tab for more information) and a variety of colors added on a slow release schedule.
Fabric is viscose with no stretch. Fluid with drape,
This dress is ONLY fitted above chest and around under the arms with small band of elastic on back.
We recommend using your bust measurement (also referred to as your bra band size) vs your chest measurement when comparing sizes.
Your measurement under your "ladies" which is your bust size, is typically the same when measuring "above" your ladies which is the area where this dress is fitted.
Look at the "1" below" measurement from the tech pack below and compare with your bust measurement.
- remember chest includes ladies when measuring, bust does not
Back stretch top hem size add 1.5 inches to total chest, however, we recommend using the standard vs. stretch size for fit for comfort.
VISCOSE FABRIC = NO HEAT WASH OR DRY
CARE: Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Hang dry/Lay-Flat Dry.
Low iron with cloth or steam
We recommend washing inside/out and air-drying will keep make your clothing last longer. For maximum benefits and to keep the softness to your garments we recommend NOT USING FABRIC SOFTENER OR DRYER SHEETS. We use wool dryer balls to keep our clothing looking it’s best! Better for your clothing and the environment