Schiffli is a type of lace that is embroidered using the schiffli machine and is derived from the German word which means 'little boat'. The production process varies depending on the patterns. The schiffli embroidery is done using a multi-needle loom that uses around a thousand needles.
- Created from 100% Woven Cotton Surplus Schiffli Fabric
- Front and Back Bodice Lined
- Long Sleeve
- Elastic sleeve cuff with
- No stretch
- Curved bottom hem
- Side Curve Vents
- Raglan Style Sleeve
- Pull-Over Style
- Relaxed Crew Neckline
- Tucked or un-tucked
- 2 fabric covered buttons w/ keyhole detail
- Unique Pattern Creation by mixing schiffli fabrics
- VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES | NO BACKORDERS AVAILABLE
- Model shown wearing typical size in our tops: Size S shown
Fabric has zero stretch. We recommend choosing your typical button-up shirt size. Pull over style so will need the extra fabric to put on and off over-head, Give yourself an additional 1-2 inches on each side for this.
Shirt style is a relaxed but not oversized fit.
CARE: Machine hand wash cycle or hand-wash (preferred) cold cycle/ no HEAT / Air Dry Only
We recommend washing inside/out and air-drying will keep make your clothing last longer. For maximum benefits and to keep the softness to your garments we recommend NOT USING FABRIC SOFTENER OR DRYER SHEETS. We use wool dryer balls to keep our clothing looking it’s best! Better for your clothing and the environment